The Graduate College is hosting a weekly webinar series via Zoom, to support graduate students through the unusual challenges posed by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The new Grad15 series is topic-focused to provide helpful advice for graduate students and each 15-minute session includes a question/answer section.
All sessions will be held on Tuesdays from 11–11:15 a.m. (Pacific/Arizona time). Join us and BYOC (Bring Your Own Coffee)!
- April 7, 11 a.m. — Take 15: Strategies for Mindfulness
- Join Nika Gueci from the Center for Mindfulness, Compassion and Resilience to learn how to improve your wellbeing through mindfulness. Q & A encouraged. Registration Link: https://na.eventscloud.com/538293
- April 14, 11 a.m. — Don’t Miss Out: How to Benefit from a Virtual Conference
- Many professional meetings are shifting online. Learn how to take advantage of the format. Q & A encouraged. Registration Link: https://na.eventscloud.com/538304
- April 21, 11 a.m. — Student-Mentor Communication
- Effective communication is critical to nurturing your relationship with your mentor. Join Amanda Athey and Zachary Reeves-Blurton to learn best practices for any situation. Q & A encouraged. Registration Link: https://na.eventscloud.com/538306
- April 28, 11 a.m. — Web Interview Etiquette
- What’s acceptable behavior in an online interview? Gain confidence so you can make a great first impression. Q & A encouraged. Registration Link: https://na.eventscloud.com/538308
Department: Graduate College
Contact: Zachary Reeves-Blurton