Thunderbird and Horasis invite you to take part in the (virtual) Horasis Extraordinary Meeting on October 1st. Under the theme Unite. Inspire. Create, 500 of the most senior members of the Horasis Visions Community (including several heads of governments and key ministers) will gather virtually to overcome the profound economic, political and social disruptions caused by Covid-19. You are invited to be a part of this important event. Register here – the registration fee is USD 195.
Thunderbird is partnering with Horasis based on a long-term oriented collaboration agreement between both organizations. Horasis is a global visions community committed to inspiring our future. View the institutional video of Horasis, introducing its history and mission.
We are convinced that the world will not go back to a New Normal using a simplistic resetting of legacy systems – extraordinary times demand an extraordinary transformation. With the Horasis Extraordinary Meeting we offer the conceptual backbone and action platform to advance the recovery - envisioning and implementing novel business models, new political cooperation and deep social cohesion.
Thunderbird will play a key role in shaping the discussion at this important meeting. Some of the Thunderbird Faculty and alumni who will be speaking throughout the event include:
- Dr. Sanjeev Khagram, Director General and Dean, Thunderbird
- Dr. Patrick Lynch, Assistant Professor of Analytics and Leadership, Thunderbird
- Dr. Mark Esposito, Clinical Professor, Thunderbird
- Dr. Christine Pearson, Professor, Thunderbird
- Dr. Roy Nelson, Associate Professor, Thunderbird
- Dr. Allan Morrison, Professor, Thunderbird
- Dr. Rebeca Hwang, Professor, Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA
- Hon. Soraya M. Hakuziyaremye ‘05, Minister for Trade and Industry, Rwanda
- Mr Jimmy Masrin ‘87, President & CEO, PT Caturkarsa Megatunggal, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Mr Ravi Agarwal ‘99, Chairman at Gencrest Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India
- Katie Haydon Perry ’08, Executive Vice President, Haydon Building Corp, USA
In addition, many high-level participants will be joining the program including António Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal, Portugal; Hage G. Geingob, President of Namibia, Namibi; Iliana Iotova, Vice President of Bulgaria, Bulgaria; Armen Sarkissian, President of Armenia, Armenia; Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, President of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan; Fabrizio Hochschild, Under-Secretary General, United Nations, USA; Hank McKinnell, Chairman, Moody's, USA; Carl-Henric Svanberg, Chairman, Volvo, Sweden.