About the event:
InvestU, an ASU and Thunderbird Investor Network, invites you to attend the 2023 Thunderbird Startup Showcase. Thunderbird alumni from around the world will participate in a fast-pitch event, each having six minutes to share their story and how you can participate in their growth. Presenting companies will be announced on January 23rd. This hybrid in-person and virtual event will bring together the entrepreneurial ecosystems of Thunderbird School of Global Management and Arizona State University, highlighting innovative startup founders and unique investment opportunities.
The agenda will include:
- Networking breakfast
- Keynote presentation on Thunderbird’s global entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Fastpitch startup showcase
- How to get involved with InvestU
Date and time:
Location: F. Francis and Dionne Najafi Thunderbird Global Headquarters (401 North 1st Street Phoenix, AZ 85004)
About InvestU: InvestU is a premier angel investment network that leverages Arizona State University’s vast network of resources to create unparalleled value for entrepreneurs, investors, and the university. Since 2019, InvestU members have invested more than $6 million in ASU-affiliated companies. Funded companies include AdviNOW, Botco.ai, Cyr3con, eVisit, Qwick, and more. Learn more at www.InvestU.org.
InvestU members enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- An online platform to review deals, communicate with other members and manage your investments
- Unique engagement opportunities to mentor the next generation of startup investors and entrepreneurs at ASU and Thunderbird
- Educational resources for angel investing best practices
RSVP at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/investu-thunderbird-startup-showcase-tickets-493159261627