While the COVID-19 pandemic was unexpected—and hardly planned for—we know market disruptions will continue to occur. Covid-19 has weakened and challenged businesses across industry at a speed never seen before in history. However, it is not the first disruptive event that businesses have faced, and won’t be the last. Whether a disruptive event is accidental, deliberate or the result of political or economic events – survival and growth are dependent on a company’s ability to engage and adapt to customer’s needs.
This program offers training for professionals dedicated to working in the world of global marketing. It provides the analytical expertise and entrepreneurial edge needed to thrive in rapidly developing global markets as the Fourth Industrial Revolution accelerates.
With the Certificate in Global Marketing for the 4th Industrial Revolution, you will learn how to make critical marketing analysis and adaptations to meet customer’s current and future needs.
- Understand today’s global customer values and behaviors to position a new or existing product or service.
- Identify the transformational factors of the 4th Industrial Revolution that are required to position in a new or existing global market.
- Develop measures and metrics to evaluate marketing effectiveness, global strategy, and enhanced performance.
What is the 4th IR and Why is it so important?
- Identify the key concepts of the 4th Industrial Revolution and why they are important.
- Learn to recognize the different 4th IR technologies and appreciate why they are transformative.
- Assess the direct and indirect impact of the 4th IR at the macro, meso, and micro levels of your organization.
Keys for Identifying & Engaging the Future Customer
- Examine how global challenges have become marketing challenges.
- Compare the components of each of the marketing funnels.
- Differentiate the various forms of a customer journey.
- Examine the importance of value propositioning.
Creating Customer Allegiance Through Marketing
- Learn to use key tools to understand your customer.
- Apply the right marketing and sales tactics to align with customer profiles.
Shaping Markets to Your Advantage
- Evaluate the use of the scientific method in determining market and team possibilities.
- Analyze the impact of team diversity in problem solving.
New Considerations for Value Chains
- Understand the value your customers appreciate.
- Learn value chain frameworks.
- Improve your value chains through value stream mapping and service gap models.
Creating Movements Through Communication
- Compare and contrast the significance of brand trust, value, champions, messages and mistrust in an overall strategy.
Understanding & Embracing the Circular Economy Imperative
- Understand the leverage points of a Circular Economy
- Develop business leadership skills in the Circular Economy
Prioritizing Actions to Deliver Intended Results
- Learn how a strategic plan goes from paper to action and how to measure success.