Accelerating Leadership and Management of Global Creative Industries
Global Creative Industries are driving dramatic and far-reaching changes in business, culture, and society. As a vital source of transformative ideas, these industries are also remaking themselves as new technologies and talent mixed with deep and enriching traditions of creativity and innovation.
Thunderbird’s executive certificate in Accelerating Leadership and Management of Global Creative Industries features leading academic faculty and coaches, creative business leaders, and valuable learning materials customized for those transforming the creative industries and themselves.
Taught by both creative entrepreneurs and distinguished academic faculty with decades of experience working with leaders of cultural and creative businesses, this certificate will teach participants how to develop a more holistic approach to global creative industries and become more successful and creative leaders.
- A deep and actionable understanding of impactful creative leadership and management practices.
- Practical skills to allow for leadership and management growth and development – regardless of experience level.
- Enhanced ability to make sense of complex and changing environments and Creative Industry trends (AI, web3) and integrate them into creative leadership and management.
- A commitment to lead others and oneself as a core action of everyday leadership.
- The development of an individual (or, if appropriate, team) plan to build a bespoke creative leadership and management practice.
Who should attend?
- Introducing Creative Systems
- Making Sense of Ongoing Change in Global Creative Industries (and Beyond)
- AI, Web3, and Creative Industry 4.0
- Leading Fearless Organizations (from whichever position or role you occupy)
- Paradoxes of Creative Leadership and Management
- Teaming for Creativity and Innovation
- Self-making: The Heart of Creative Leadership and Management
- Guest Speaker on Heart-Based Leadership
- Creative Leadership and Management as Learning
- Building Your Creative Leadership and Management Practice