Agile Leadership: From Strategy to Execution
In this volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world, many individuals and organizations struggle to keep up with the rapid pace of change. The ability to adapt will separate not just successful organizations from those that will fall to the side, but also those in the workforce who will either thrive or fade.
Agile Leadership: From Strategy to Execution will unpack the latest thinking to successfully navigate agile transformations. Through this certificate, participants will gain crucial insights into agility that they and their organizations can implement from day one. Come prepared to engage in the latest thinking on agile best practices, including interactive exercises and case examples across sectors that highlight the benefits of nurturing a winning organizational mindset and culture ready to adapt to a world of increasing competition for customers and talent. Participants will leave this immersion with a clear understanding of why it is essential for leaders across sectors to understand aspects of both strategic and operational agility, and learn how to draw on these skills to scale success across teams.
- Explore the origins of agile best practices and the circumstances under which agility works best.
- Learn how companies have successfully navigated and scaled transformation from traditional models to an agile operating system across sectors and business units.
- Understand what agile culture and mindset is and why this will be the core of your change program.
Who Should Attend?
- In what circumstances does agility work for an organization? When does it not?
- Is it best to transform only parts of an organization at first, or change the entire organization at once?
- How does agile differ between industries, sectors, geographies and organizations?
- How does the role of leaders change as companies become more agile?
- What are examples of companies trying to be agile and failing? What can be learned from these instances?
- What types of individuals are compatible with agility? Does it take a certain personality or skill?
We are able to offer group discounts for companies/organizations that would like to register multiple people to participate in this executive certificate program. For parties of three registrants you will receive a 15% discount, for parties of four registrants you will receive a 30% discount, and for parties of five registrants or more you will receive a 40% discount. To obtain the discount code, please email Jeanne.Ratliff@thunderbird.asu.edu.