Blitzscaling: Identifying and Managing New Hyper-Growth Initiatives
Since the book was released in 2018, Blitzscaling has taken the world of startups and innovation by storm. In it, co-authors Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh lay out the company-building and scaling strategies developed by Reid over the course of his legendary career in Silicon Valley.
In today's fast-paced, hyper-competitive business environment, companies need to grow rapidly to stay ahead of competitors and capture market opportunities. Blitzscaling can help organizations achieve this by focusing on rapid growth and innovation. Blitzscaling is an aggressive growth strategy that prioritizes speed over efficiency in the face of uncertainty. The goal is to quickly achieve market dominance and establish a competitive advantage in a rapidly evolving industry or market.
Blitzscaling offers a framework for rapid growth, urging companies to prioritize speed and market dominance in a rapidly evolving business landscape. By understanding the stages of scaling, growth factors, counterintuitive rules, and key transitions, businesses can successfully navigate the challenges and risks associated with aggressive growth.
- Spot business model patterns that have been proven highly scalable.
- Understand the essential growth factors and limiters that determine a business model’s scalability.
- Dissect the business models of leading companies to identify the elements of blitzscalability.
- Apply the blitzscaling framework to assessing the scalability of companies or projects.
- Master the strategies responsible for the lightning-fast growth of many of the world’s most iconic companies over the past two decades.
- Prepare for the challenges of blitzscaling in large, established organizations and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Anticipate the challenges and key transitions of hypergrowth at each stage of scale.
- Develop the counterintuitive management techniques necessary to stay one step ahead of growth.
Who Should Attend?
Startup Founders, CEOs, senior leaders, senior executive leadership of large organizations, owners and managers of small and medium-sized enterprises, and owners of small and mid-sized companies
Corporate strategy and corporate development teams, mergers and acquisitions teams
Corporate venture capital teams, startup mentors and advisors, service providers serving the startup community, family office managers and investors, angel investors, and venture capitalists
- The curriculum is based on the book “Blitzscaling: The Lightning-Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies,” and also includes original hands-on materials and other content
- The Five Stages of Blitzscaling: Family, Tribe, Village, City, Nation.
- Scalable distribution
- Product market factors
- The counterintuitive rules
- Management and talent
- Challenges and risks
- The course combines lectures and discussion with case studies and group work to maintain high levels of engagement with participants.
|Blitzscaling: Identifying and Managing New Hyper-Growth Initiatives||Oct. 9-11, 2023||$3,500||Register|