Global Foundations For The Fourth Industrial Revolution
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is changing the way we live, work and communicate. As it reshapes every aspect of life with a wide variety of new technologies, global leaders need to be prepared for the impact those often disruptive technologies have on government and organizations. Innovative technologies like artificial intelligence permeate our daily home and work lives, and offer incredible opportunities for growth and productivity, as well as competition and applications with questionable ethical implications. Navigating this challenging new world effectively takes certain skills, insights, great partnerships, and new models of business & governance, as well as amendments to existing regulatory systems.
- Understand the concept of the 4IR and recognize its importance
- Develop critical skills to lead in this new era and create value through emerging technologies
- Examine the ethical considerations and challenges involved in leading in the 4IR
- Examine the different ways in which 4IR technologies, such as artificial intelligence, could impact work in general and your organization specifically
- Gain relevant insights as to what is needed to appropriately govern and regulate 4IR technologies
- Develop strategies to remain competitive as technologies rapidly evolve and impact economic growth
Who Should Attend?
Aspiring global professionals, managers and executives who are leaders responsible for resilience, adaptability, and innovation within governments and businesses to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Working professionals in public and private sectors, this certificate will empower you with the skills and knowledge necessary to find innovative solutions for tomorrow’s challenges. If you are ready to be a successful global 4IR leader in today’s rapidly evolving world, this certificate is right for you.
Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of the 4IR and recognize why it is important
Recognize the different 4IR technologies and appreciate why they are transformative
Take a systems-level view to assess the direct and indirect impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution at the macro, meso and micro levels for your organization
Duration: 1 week I $199
Recognize concepts, principles, issues, & events related to artificial intelligence and its development.
Demonstrate an understanding of the ways AI can be used by organizations and governments to improve operations and people's lives.
Assess AI-related concepts and perceptions to further develop your understanding of AI and its place in the world.
Duration: 1 week I $199