Innovation in Healthcare Management Certificate
Healthcare has experienced enormous leaps of innovation over the past several decades with advances in technology such as artificial intelligence, better therapeutic options, and improved diagnostics due to breakthroughs in data analysis and health informatics. The majority of this innovation has been focused on the development of new drugs, medical devices, diagnostic procedures, and therapies — now is the time to bring the delivery of healthcare services up to par with the modern world. An innovative mindset in healthcare is needed to improve quality, enhance the patient experience, reduce harm, improve access, increase efficiency, eliminate waste, and lower costs.
The Executive Certificate in Innovation in Healthcare Management empowers healthcare industry professionals — from senior executives to aspiring managers — to foster effective, innovative environments and deliver results from new innovations.
- Describe key trends in the healthcare industry
- Recognize key environmental constraints impacting healthcare providers and healthcare service companies
- Identify opportunities for innovation in the healthcare industry
- Apply and summarize effective validation strategies for healthcare innovations
- Identify ways to turn innovative ideas into valuable strategies and business models
- Recognize planning models and payoff measurements for new innovation projects
Who Should Attend?
Mid- to senior-level managers
Personnel with budget, management, or team-level decision responsibility
High-potential management candidates