There are two different enrollment options:
Three-course Executive Certificate track
$4,752 (USD) — a 20% savings
Your course fees cover:
- All online study materials
- Access to the online Thunderbird learning environment
- Certificate at the completion of your course and/or Thunderbird Executive Certificate
- ICTF Registered Global Credit Professional (RGCP™) designation & ICTF Certified Global Credit Executive (CGCE™) designation (February, May & September cohorts)
- One-year of access to the Thunderbird Online Global Networking & Career Portal
- Exclusive Thunderbird Online certificate badge to display on your LinkedIn profile, resume and e-mail signature
ICTF – The Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals – is an independent, not-for-profit, member-led organization, whose mission is to advance the profession of international credit management by providing unmatched expertise, leadership, powerful connections, leading-edge educational programs and resources, and an unparalleled forum for the exchange of information and best practices. For more information about ICTF, visit www.ictfworld.org.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
3 CEUs per course | 9 CEUs for Executive Certificate
The CEU is a recognized method of quantifying participation in an organized continuing education experience under qualified instruction. One CEU is equal to 10 contact hours of time spent in such an educational experience. The main purpose of CEUs is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed non-credit educational and career enhancement activities.