Discover how to choose the most effective international marketing strategy to position your product or service for upward, global success.
- Differentiate between the various types of international marketing strategies to determine the best organizational strategy.
- Identify the factors that are required to position a product or service in the market.
- Utilize break-even analysis to support your decision-making process.
- Estimate annual sales and profitability using sales forecasts to assist in prioritizing the order of market entry.
- Understand the unique characteristics of service marketing.
- Identify the metrics used to evaluate services and operational effectiveness of a service business.
- Develop measures and metrics to evaluate marketing effectiveness, global strategy and enhanced performance.
- Identify the four critical gaps in a service business and how to employ effective strategies to overcome each gap.
This course was recently recognized by the University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UPCEA) for the Distinguished Course Award in the Distance Learning Community of Practice.
After clicking, you will be transferred to online.thunderbird.edu.