Learn to manage communication and conflict by understanding the cultural wants, needs and expectations of others so you can adjust your style and techniques to most effectively confront and overcome conflict.
- Understand how the attributes of a “global mindset” affect global negotiation and conflict management by identifying different frameworks of conflict styles.
- Learn the tools necessary for evaluating and managing conflict and divergent needs in negotiation.
- Recognize effective, ineffective and key psychological behaviors that impact multicultural negotiations.
- Identify and understand the implications of cultural orientations when choosing an alternative dispute resolution.
- Utilize mediation to identify social dimensions and problem-solving skills to achieve a win-win settlement.
- Gain access to the Cultural Orientations Indicator® web-based software self-reporting tool that is designed to foster self-awareness and cultural-awareness so you can effectively communicate and collaborate in a global team environment.
After clicking, you will be transferred to online.thunderbird.edu.