Focus on intermediate and advanced global financial practices, and methods for developing your analytical skills to make sound financial decisions on a global scale.
- Understand the relationships between interest rates, foreign exchange and inflation rates.
- Recognize how to identify foreign exchange exposures and determine if alternative hedging instruments should be used to manage these exposures.
- Analyze current risk management strategies and see how they can mitigate the impact of currency fluctuations on foreign cash flows.
- Evaluate the risks associated with foreign investment opportunities.
- Learn how to prepare a cross-border valuation analysis and how to estimate foreign currency discount rates using inflation differentials.
- Employ different option strategies to maximize return and minimize risk for your organization.
- Explore how to manage short-term financing, accounts receivable and accounts payable to ensure clear decision making in a global environment.
- Examine how a global firm’s corporate strategy can affect currency exposure management.
After clicking, you will be transferred to online.thunderbird.edu.