Dive deep into the complexities of corporate citizenship issues, identifying the strategic key players involved and understanding the risks of mismanaging corporate citizenship on a global scale.
- Define global corporate citizenship and sustainability from a business perspective.
- Understand society’s new expectations including cases and discussions on specific global issues.
- Identify where your responsibilities lie and assess your organization through a unique corporate social responsibility (CSR) framework.
- Develop an understanding for solution strategies through online simulation exercises.
- Understand citizenship in a global economy and how input markets drive corporate citizenship.
- Recognize how to manage sustainability pressures regarding human rights, development and global corruption.
- Focus on the business significance of sustainability and the importance of corporate sound responsibility.
- Analyze how to manage resource scarcity and apply case studies to your business model.
After clicking, you will be transferred to online.thunderbird.edu.