Discover how to strategically manage both financial and social responsibilities for your organization and community while analyzing the social components of CSR as they relate to your company’s responsibilities, performance and initiatives.
- Learn how to strategically manage CSR within your organization.
- Define and understand the basics of capturing value from CSR commitments.
- Clarify the fiduciary responsibilities of companies moving toward CSR.
- Understand government regulation and nongovernmental certifications.
- Define how you will commit to improve your company’s sustainability performance.
- Develop a firm knowledge on non-governmental organizations, and their role in global CSR.
- Enhance your understanding of a commitment, and the value of commitments to your organization.
- Find unique, collaborative approaches to achieving CSR within your organization.
- Analyze the profit spectrum, and see how you can create both financial and social value for your company.
After clicking, you will be transferred to online.thunderbird.edu.