GMI Solutions for Corporations
Identify, Measure, and Develop Global Leadership Skills
We use predictive analytics to build great global leaders, make the right hiring decisions and optimize corporate development dollars.
What are the Benefits to Our Clients
- Predict the success in of their managers in Global roles. Identify who is likely to succeed while avoiding failure.
- Grow key talent within their organization by investing in the right people. Target development dollars in order to prepare high potential employees.
- Make the right hiring decisions for global positions. Avoid the costs of making the wrong senior level hire
- Leverage Big Data techniques by using predictive analytics to ensure successful outcomes
- Employ benchmarks for quantitative comparisons. Know how well their manager’s global mindset compares on a geographical, functional or industry basis
- Monitor changes in the global mindset of their key talent.
Why Do Our Clients Continue to Choose us?
- The GMI is the only scientifically designed, global tool, on the market that assesses individual capabilities related to global roles.
- GMI is unique to Thunderbird, it is the only tool on the market that assesses individual capabilities in working and leading global teams, global strategy and global expansion.
- Thunderbird is a global leader in Global business education and consistently ranks at the top among Global business schools
- The Najafi Global Mindset Institute is 100% dedicated to, and the preeminent source for, the science and practice of Global Leadership.
- We are the only institute in the world solely dedicated to the development of global mindset
- The Institute is run by Dr. Mansour Javidan, multiple award-winning executive educator and author whose teaching and research interests span the globe.
- We are the “Gold standard” for global leadership development- 10 year track record with data from over 30,000 individuals.
We provide a range of developmental solutions for the corporations from Global Mindset Assessment tools to Consulting Services.
Our solutions are listed below:
Corporations which have used GMI
Saudi Arabia Telecom Company
Associated British Food
Ernst & Young
Johnson & Johnson
Astellas Pharma Taiwan
Babcock & Wilcox
Baker & McKenzie
BNY Mellon Bank
Chubb & Son
Unidad de Conocimiento
The Global Mindset Institute is dedicated to helping define and develop global leadership, global talent and global knowledge.