Guidelines for Electronic Submission Manuscript Central
Guidelines for Contributors
- Authors must submit manuscripts online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tibr and follow directions for submission by clicking on the "Create Account" tab at the upper right-hand corner of the web page. Questions may be sent to the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Suzy Howell, Managing Editor, at: +1 602 978-7659.
- A cover letter must be entered in the appropriate section on the submission site. The letter must state that the article has not been previously published and that it is not currently under consideration elsewhere.
- Copyright of published papers will be vested in the publisher, Wiley/Blackwell. A transfer of copyright agreement, executed electronically and signed by the corresponding author is required with each manuscript accepted.
- Papers should be submitted in English, double-spaced, with 1-inch (2.5 cm) margins. An Executive Summary/Abstract of not more than 150 words should be included and six keywords selected. The manuscript should not exceed 10,000 words, including references and exhibits. Manuscripts exceeding this length will be returned to authors for shortening. Acknowledgements and information on grants received can be given before the references or in a first footnote, which should not be included in the consecutive numbering of footnotes. Explanatory footnotes should be kept to a minimum .The journal style is that of the APA, The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.).
- References should be made in-text form of citation. This option consists of a parenthetical reference in the text - whenever possible just the last name of the author(s) or editor(s), the year(s) of the publication(s), and the page reference(s). For example: (Miller 1982: 103-4).
- TIBR publishes a broad and rich array of articles. We suggest that authors review past issues of the journal and, where reasonable, cite relevant TIBR articles. This is not a requirement for submission.
- The reference list at the end of the article should include information for all sources cited in the article. The references should be listed in alphabetical order and should be complete, including all authors' names and initials, the title, the year, page number, and publisher. TIBR Reference Style.
IMPORTANT: Thunderbird International Business Review
Prospective authors must submit their manuscripts for review electronically at the site listed in point 1 above. All reviews and revisions will be managed through the Scholar One Manuscript Central Site.