Future of Work & Digital Innovation
In this One-Day Workshop, Discover How Digital Innovations Will Change the Very Way We Do Our Jobs.
If you think the world of work is moving at lightening speed, just wait. The future is moving even faster.
With advancements in digital technologies and business best practices, the proliferation of artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, machine learning and big data analytics is disrupting jobs, industries and markets around the globe. The societal impacts of these rapid advances are exciting and challenging.
After all, if machines can do your job, what happens to you and your company?
Let's talk about that. Join Professor Raghu Santanam, Ph.D. on February 21 for The Future of Work & Digital Innovation.
- Gain insight into the strategic possibilities and applications of digital platforms in business
- Trace the evolution of deployment and sustainability of digital platforms and innovations from both supply and demand perspectives
- Develop the foundational elements of technology automation potential of different jobs/profession
- Discuss and develop an understanding of how different industries may evolve and adapt to digital innovations
Raghu Santanam, Ph.D.
Raghu Santanam, Ph.D., is Chair and Professor of Information Systems within the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. He has been recognized for teaching excellence in both undergraduate and graduate programs with awards from the Decision and Information Systems Club and the W. P. Carey School of Business. Raghu has helped a number of organizations on data intensive decision-making contexts. He has authored researched case studies on business transformations at Pinnacle West, Pearson and Game Colab. Raghu has also been an active researcher in the health information technology area for a number of years. He has published scholarly articles on electronic medical records (EMR) impacts on hospitals, personal health records (PHR) adoption by consumers, and technology-based decision support for public health. Raghu is a visiting scientist at Mayo Clinic since 2012.
Thunderbird: the leader in global management education for over 70 years
Thunderbird School of Global Management, a unit of the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise, is headquartered in Glendale, Arizona, with offices in Geneva, Switzerland, Moscow, Russia, and Dubai, UAE. Thunderbird’s Executive Education brings customized courses to executive participants all over the world.
- 120,000+ Thunderbird Executive Education participants.
- 2,000+ faculty, content experts & multicultural educators worldwide.
- 1,166 programs delivered worldwide.