- Explore the contemporary crisis management landscape to better understand the challenges your organization may face.
- Dive into crisis management fundamentals to enhance your self-awareness and stretch your crisis management thinking skills.
- Discover and understand global practices and implications of crisis management and see how cultural issues can exacerbate crisis challenges.
- Learn how to build a robust global and virtual crisis management team.
- Explore the variety of crisis management tools to interpret and assess a crisis scenario.
- Engage in action planning for breakthrough results, including style switching to adjust your crisis responses during fluid situations.
Immersive executive experience
Through hands-on, immersive activities, Thunderbird reveals how your classroom learnings translate to real-world business scenarios. Each of the four programs in this series features an onsite visit to a cutting-edge location where you will experience firsthand the profound and successful application of course concepts.