Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
Join Thunderbird School of Global Management and Professor Tamara Christensen for this one-day workshop focused on helping you find the creative sweet spot that comes when tension leads to innovation.
Filled with energizing interactions and stories, this workshop explores six dimensions of tension that pose obstacles for organizations and teams in their efforts to creatively solve problems.
After completing this program, you will learn to:
• Identify six tensions of transformation that arise in individuals, teams and organizations during innovation efforts
• Explore how to use the innovation facilitator’s mindset to ease the tension
• Collaborate to generate ideas for addressing specific tensions and challenges
• Utilize a simple diagnostic technique to assess the sources of tension and opportunity for diverse challenges
• Earn .5 CEUs, which provide a permanent record of your professional development training
Read more about this topic: