Influence & Negotiation
A Four-day Program that Helps You Succeed in Cross-cultural Settings
Successfully and comfortably influence and negotiate with diverse customers, suppliers, business partners, stakeholders, and employees to produce transformational and high-impact results.
- Enhance your skills to effectively communicate with diverse others and engage them in working together to achieve results.
- Engage in hands-on experiences using role play, simulation and active preparation to respond to your real-world challenges.
- Feel well-prepared and confident as you approach your next global influencing challenge with greater readiness and poise.
This course is designed for mid- to senior-level managers with global and/or cross-cultural responsibilities.
Denis Leclerc, Ph.D.
Thomas Kull joined the W. P. Carey School of Business as an assistant professor of supply chain management in 2007. Kulls research interests include behavioral issues in operations and supply management, and supply chain risk issues. His passion for supply chain management can be seen in his most recent research, Attitudes toward Supplier Integration: Differing Motivations of Chinese and U.S. Manufacturing Managers. His work has been published in premier, academic journals, including the Journal of Operations Management, Journal of Business Logistics, and Decision Sciences. Kull is also the principal inventor of "Coffee Trade: A Contract Negotiation Simulation" available at forio.com/store/asu-coffee-trade-simulation/.
Thunderbird: the leader in global management education for over 70 years
Thunderbird School of Global Management, a unit of the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise, is headquartered in Glendale, Arizona, with offices in Geneva, Switzerland, Moscow, Russia, and Dubai, UAE. Thunderbird’s Executive Education brings customized courses to executive participants all over the world.
- 120,000+ Thunderbird Executive Education participants.
- 2,000+ faculty, content experts & multicultural educators worldwide.
- 1,166 programs delivered worldwide.