Crossing borders without mixing your messages
The Cross-Cultural Communication online course will help managers identify and understand cultural communication differences to prepare for achieving better communication in a multicultural environment.
- Understand different levels of culture by improving self-awareness and communication skills through the examination of your cultural orientation.
- Explore the impact of cultural differences on managerial communications and meeting etiquette.
- Enhance your capacity to work in global teams and improve your ability to give feedback to team members.
- Distinguish the differences between stereotypes and generalizations when assigning particular cultural orientations to a society, group, organization, team or individual.
- Examine how global diversity and inclusion will impact your company.
- Learn how to leverage individual contributions to foster creative problem-solving.