Helping you connect with prospective global employers.
At Thunderbird, we do more than provide you with the global education and insight to thrive in international management. Thunderbird’s Career Management Center provides the support and services you need to drive your career forward. Whether you’re a working professional advancing your career or a student new to the global workforce, Thunderbird offers resources to help you find fulfilling and satisfying work in growing and thriving industries.
Highlighted career management services
- On-campus Talent Pool recruiting events – The Career Management Center seeks multiple avenues for our students to make connections with employers through company information sessions, networking events, case competitions and campus interviews. Activity is heaviest in the fall when companies are seeking candidates for both internships and full-time opportunities.
- Job search support – Through Thunderbird’s online career management portal, GlobalConnect, you can convey your qualifications and interests to prospective employers, store multiple résumés, view job postings, create job search agents, apply for positions and schedule interviews.
- Career management workshops – We will help prepare you for the internship and full-time job search process with workshops that include modules on self-assessment, company research, résumés, cover letters, networking, interviewing and salary negotiation.
The Career Management Center also offers:
- Seminars focused on specialized areas of career advancement
- Résumé preparation and review services
- Career coaching and advising
- Mock interviews with feedback sessions
- Access to many online tools for 24/7 utilization
Thunderbird’s career services help you position yourself for success in the dynamic global marketplace. Where in the world will your Thunderbird degree take you?
Note: Career services may differ depending on the degree program you choose to pursue.