As a member of America’s armed forces, you understand the intricacies and challenges of working across cultures in today’s interconnected global environment. Thunderbird School of Global Management was established by Lt. General Barton Kyle Yount in 1946 as an educational institution committed to preparing leaders who could bridge cultural gaps through ethical, culturally astute business practices. In his memory, and in recognition of your service, we offer US military applicants the following exclusive benefits:
ONE-ON-ONE ENROLLMENT AND ADMISSIONS COUNSELING
All military applicants work directly with our designated Military Enrollment Liaison.
As a military applicant, we will waive our typical application fee.
CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT SERVICES
- Real-estate advising services from an agent specialized in assisting T-birds.
- Connections to alumni or current students to get the inside scoop on the Thunderbird experience.
- Appointment to speak directly with Thunderbird’s on-campus Military Assistance Specialist.
- Coordinated personal meetings for you with any Thunderbird service department.
- Invitations to special events on campus and around the Thunderbird community.
MILITARY SERVICE SCHOLARSHIPS/FINANCING ASSISTANCE
Thunderbird offers a scholarship opportunity in partnership with the Hinrich Foundation exclusively for military members. Speak with your enrollment counselor for details. Additional scholarship and financing resources are available through the Pat Tillman Veterans Center.