International Credit & Trade Finance Certificate
Set your organization up for global success in the Fourth Industrial Revolution by learning the fundamentals of international trade credit management and export trade finance. Develop the skills necessary to analyze international customer credit risks and interpret financial statements. Learn to manage accounts receivable, international credit and collections, and how to use the most appropriate export risk mitigation and financing alternatives. You will be empowered with the techniques, tools, and understanding to drive growth by successfully mitigating credit and financial risks, enhancing working capital, and implementing strategic process improvements in the quote-to-cash cycle.
Thunderbird’s Executive Certificate of International Credit and Trade Finance is offered in partnership with The Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (ICTF). ICTF is an independent, not-for-profit, member-led organization with a mission of advancing the profession of international credit management by providing unmatched expertise, leadership, powerful connections, leading-edge educational programs and resources, and an unparalleled forum for the exchange of information and best practices. To become a member or for more information about ICTF, please visit www.ictfworld.org.
To earn your Executive Certificate in International Credit & Trade Finance, enroll or contact us today.
- Develop a firm grasp of the fundamentals of global trade concepts such as credit accounts receivable and financing
- Enhance your export trade finance techniques and develop an understanding of export financing alternatives
- Understand how to keep your organization in compliance with international laws and collection regulations
- Define methods to determine international customer risks and evaluate financial statements analysis
- Master the fundamentals of credit risk assessment and sharpen your financial skills to expand your global potential
- Learn how to utilize your new knowledge to implement process improvement initiatives in global credit and accounts receivable
Who Should Attend?
Aspiring global trade professionals seeking to develop a firm understanding of the fundamentals of global trade concepts.
Practitioners who seek greater expertise in the topics of global trade risks, international trade credit and risk management, accounts receivable management and export trade finance.
Develop a firm understanding of the fundamentals of global trade concepts. Understand international trade, credit, and accounts receivable management. Enhance your knowledge of international sales and determine payment terms for those global transactions.
- Global Trade Concepts and Country Risk Analysis
- International Trade Credit and Accounts Receivable Management
- International Payment and Shipping Terms
- Documentary Collections and Letters of Credit
- International Customer Risks and Financial Statement Analysis
- Interpreting the Data to Establish Credit Limits and Credit Lines
- International Credit Risk Protection Mechanisms and Risk Mitigation Techniques
- International Cash Management and Collections
Duration: 8 weeks I Start: Feb, May, Sep.
Learn about global credit operations, credit portfolio analysis, and effective portfolio management on an international level. Understand advanced export trade finance techniques for your organization. Effectively understand international laws, collections, and compliance.
- Global Credit Operations
- Advanced International Financial Statement Analysis and Credit Risk Assessment
- Advanced Export Trade Finance Techniques, Export Financing Alternatives, and Working Capital Management
- Global Portfolio Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Enhancing the Foreign Trade Creditor's Position
- Cross-Border Bankruptcies and Comparison of Bankruptcy Systems
- Global Credit and A/R Process Improvement Initiatives
Duration: 8 weeks I Start: Feb., May, Sep.