Space Leadership, Business and Policy
Space is booming. Learn to lead in the new space economy. An increasing number of commercial startups and emerging entrepreneurs are building their business models around products or services for space markets. From NASA’s budget expanding for the first time in decades to the establishment of the United States Space Force, the space sector is boldly making new commitments to the final frontier.
Thunderbird’s executive certificate in Space Leadership, Business and Policy, features powerful guest speakers, valuable learning materials and a site visit to a Los Angeles area space production facility.
Taught by globally recognized space leaders and distinguished academic faculty, participants will learn from experts and practitioners how to discover growth opportunities in the space industry.
- Explore the space economy including terminology, sectors, history, future opportunities and risks.
- Apply and adapt entrepreneurial models and financing, explore related industries, analyze investment opportunists.
- Identify the challenges and opportunities space brings to the environment and explore sustainable space solutions.
- Define space policy and leadership skills in the context of national security and economic development.
Who Should Attend?
- Introduction to space
- Space technology and the space economy
- Global leadership in space
- Space effects and industry analysis
- Space and sustainability
- Global assets, data and systems
- Space business opportunists, models, financing and investment