Diana M. Bowman is a full professor in the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, where she serves as the associate dean for international engagement, and the School for the Future of Innovation in Society. She is also a PluS Alliance Fellow (2016-2019) and team member of PlanetWorks in the Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability.
Her research analyzes and informs the development of smarter governance and regulation of innovation in order to simultaneously enhance creativity, improve public health, and stimulate deliberation of the ethical, legal, and societal dimensions of emerging technologies.
Diana is an Andrew Carnegie Fellow (Class of 2018).
- GDipLegPrac, The College of Law, Australia 2011
- Ph.D. Law, Monash University 2007
- B.Sc. Physiology, Monash University 2003
- LLB, Monash University 2003
- Bennett,Michael George*, Bowman,Diana Megan. Workshop: Builidng Better Futures - Junior Scholar Support for 2015 Annual Meeting of SSMET. NSF-SBE-SES(11/19/2015 - 8/31/2016).
|Course Number||Course Title|
|LAW 781||Independent Study|