By accepting funding through the incoming student scholarship program at Thunderbird School of Global Management, you agree to the following renewal policies.
- Students must earn and maintain a cumulative 3.00 GPA throughout the program to retain scholarships. Students forfeit any allocation canceled by a GPA lower than 3.00.2.
- Students must be enrolled in master’s-level courses full time (nine credit hours) each semester to maintain their scholarships.
- Any departure from this prescribed scholarship schedule must be approved by the scholarship committee in advance. A written petition must be submitted to the scholarship committee at email@example.com.
- Any financial penalties due to changes in schedule during a semester (drop or withdrawal) will be the student’s responsibility.
- Scholarship amounts will remain constant at the value listed on the scholarship details page, and are not stackable unless noted by an exception.
- This offer is specific to your semester of entrance as stated in your application; it will not be honored if you defer entry to a future semester.Please note: Arizona law requires students to demonstrate lawful status to receive ASU/Thunderbird scholarships. Visit students.asu.edu/statusverification for additional information.
- ASU/Thunderbird students are expected to abide by the Student Code of Conduct. Any violation(s) of the Student Code of Conduct that a student is found responsible for will result in reconsideration or loss of your scholarship. This decision may not be appealedeoss.asu.edu/dos/srr/codeofconduct