Global Marketing for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Effective marketing on a global scale takes more than a traditional marketing strategy, analysis and approach. It takes a keen understanding of today’s transformative 4th Industrial Revolution technologies, market disruptions, future trends and perspectives on how to set products or services apart in the global marketplace.
Designed for those seeking current and future marketing developments, this online certificate will provide the most current knowledge, tools, understanding, and hands-on skills to succeed in the world of global marketing.
To earn the certificate you must finish the 8-week self-paced online course. It provides 3-4 hours of content per week. This online synchronous course will take place from March 7 - April 29, 2022.
- Understand today’s global customer values and behaviors to position a new or existing product or service.
- Identify the transformational factors of the 4th Industrial Revolution that are required to position in a new or existing global market.
- Develop measures and metrics to evaluate marketing effectiveness, global strategy, and enhanced performance.
Who Should Attend?
Industry professionals who seek a greater understanding of global marketing and ways to adapt products and services to meet customer needs.
Globally-minded leaders seeking global marketing acumen who value professional growth through continuous learning.
Dynamic enterprise teams for shared acumen.
How can global professionals prepare businesses for possible futures in this ever-changing world? Traditionally, forecasting has been heavily influenced by the past as business was often predictable based on past performance. Today, the world is changing at an increasingly rapid pace and has more variability due to its global interconnectedness. This has changed the way companies operate. No company is isolated – everyone is influenced by many external players and forces.
The first part of this course explores a structure – Future-fit Narratives - that helps forecast possible futures and will help us better determine the strategies we adopt for our companies. The second part of this course is a practical look at innovation. How do great innovators do it? How can we accelerate and sustain our success through effective validation? How can we sell our ideas so they are adopted within our organizations? This section emphasizes that innovation is within the reach of everyone, and it’s strategically imperative for everyone in an organization to have an innovative mindset.
- Identify the key concepts of the 4th Industrial Revolution and why they are important.
- Examine how global challenges have become marketing challenges.
- Compare the components of each of the marketing funnels and the various forms of a customer journey.
- Examine the importance of value propositioning.
- Apply the right marketing and sales tactics to align with customer profiles.
- Evaluate the use of the scientific method in determining market and team possibilities.
- Understand the value your customers appreciate.
- Learn value chain frameworks.
- Improve your value chains through value stream mapping and service gap models.
- Compare and contrast the significance of brand trust, value, champions, messages and mistrust in an overall strategy.
- Understand the leverage points of a Circular Economy.
- Learn how a strategic plan goes from paper to action and how to measure success.