Delivered by Thunderbird School of Global Management, WEAmericas Accelerator is an innovative three-year U.S. Department of State Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs program designed to drive the advancement of women-owned businesses in Central America.
Three cohorts of promising female entrepreneurs participate in the intensive, interactive business training program that features:
- Face-to-face business and management courses designed by Thunderbird’s world-renowned faculty and delivered in Spanish
- Professional mentoring by local Central American business owners and former WEAmericas alumnae
- Site visits to regional businesses for observation, networking and idea sharing
- Financial stipends to pursue local networking and training that will provide opportunities to expand into new markets
- A capstone event linking entrepreneurs and capital, including the opportunity to present to potential investors