Not just any graduate
degree can prepare you for international affairs.
Now more than ever, the world needs more T-birds.
With a Thunderbird degree, you’ll
- Discover how business done right can be a force for social and economic good
- Develop the cultural dexterity to switch your style based on cultural expectations
- Grow your global mindset and your cross-cultural aptitude
- Master the nuances of managing across cultures, time zones and geopolitical boundaries
- Study alongside peers from around the globe who bring their cultural and professional perspectives into the classroom
- Learn from the brightest minds in global management, top-tier faculty who have, themselves, worked and consulted for businesses around the world
- Gain access to our worldwide network of global alumni who earned Thunderbird The Economist’s #3 ranking for “Potential to Network”
Position yourself for an international career adventure with a Thunderbird master’s degree and open up a world of possibilities.
Master of Arts in Global Affairs & Management
This innovative degree blends specialized cross-training in international affairs with a broad-stroke education in global management to prepare students for global careers focused on changing lives, communities and circumstances for the better.
Or, consider one of our other degrees:
For all you've given, we're giving back. Thunderbird is pleased to offer Peace Corps Coverdell Fellowships to eligible Peace Corps volunteers.
Five additional colleges within the ASU system also offer Coverdell Fellowships.
Thunderbird is part of the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise
In 2014, Thunderbird School of Global Management became a unit of the ASU Knowledge Enterprise. Together with ASU, Thunderbird offers you access to the extensive resources and support of Arizona’s most prominent university—with the specialized attention and intimate atmosphere of a boutique college.